We are in this together
We understand you have unique needs during this unprecedented time. As we navigate these new circumstances, MGMA will continue to regularly offer resources, tools and updates to help you.*
*In response to the urgent need of resources MGMA has made all COVID-19 resources available to all. Please share these tools, checklists and insights with your peers.
Good afternoon state MGMA partners,
I wanted to take a moment to update you all on our recent COVID-19 advocacy and education efforts in Washington and to solicit any thoughts and feedback you may have:
- Yesterday, MGMA sent a letter to Congress urging them to address the concerns of medical groups and provide direct financial assistance in their 3rd economic stimulus package. The 2nd economic stimulus package was passed and signed into law yesterday, so we are hoping the 3rd one includes more robust relief for our members. We laid out many specific recommendations around personal protective equipment (PPE), telemedicine reimbursement, reimbursement for uninsured patients, and more.
- We joined 10 other associations in urging Congress and CMS to ensure access to value-based care and to request flexibilities for quality payment program participants. All of these joint letters, and lots of other resources, can be found on our COVID-19 Action Center.
- This morning we released a resource (available to all, not just national members) to help practices navigate the new Medicare telehealth waivers and expand access to their patient population throughout the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please feel free to share this information with your state’s membership, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
|ADDR||1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW #600
Washington, DC 20006
SCMGMA hosts an annual two-day educational conference designed to help you achieve excellence in your healthcare practices, processes and outcomes. National quality speakers provide in-depth presentations on current issues with personal development sessions intermingled. Numerous vendors and companies exhibit at the conference, providing additional networking opportunities. A social event is also provided.
We hope you will consider joining us for our next Annual Conference scheduled for August 26th-August 28th, 2020 at the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
2020 Conference Information
- 2020 Save the Date
- 2020 Conference Agenda (In Progress)
- View the 2020 Conference Speakers List (In Progress)
- View Marriott Hilton Head
- Visit Marriott Reservation, If you have any issues with reservations, please contact the Marriott Group Reservations line at 1-888-511-5086.
- Visit Attendee Registration
- Registration Form (In Progress)
- AAPC Code Card
Things to do
- New Member Reception (In Progress)
- Thursday Evening Entertainment (In Progress)
- 2020 Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2020 Exhibit Hall Diagram
- Hilton Head Marriott Electrical Information
- Shipping Information
- Exhibitor Rules and Guidelines
- Exhibitor Service Kit